– Programmed standard firmware
– IP67 waterproof
– ER18505 battery, up to 7 years’ battery life
– The max. 150 meters advertising distance
– Ultra-low power consumption chipset nRF51822(nrf52832 is optional) with ARM core
– Easy to print the logo on the center of top case;
|Frequency Error||+/- 20kHz||Null|
|Standby Current||28μA (average)||Depends on duty cycle / broadcasting cycle|
|Broadcasting Cycle||1000mS||Duty cycle / Advertising interval|
|Receiving Sensitivity||-93dBm||High gain mode|
|Transmission Distance||0-80meters||BER<0.1%, Open space|
|Antenna||50ohm||On board / PCB Antenna|
|Material of Shell||ABS|
Application of iBeacon:
1. Distributing messages at a specific Point of Interest. For example a store, a bus stop, a room or a more specific location like a piece of furniture or a vending machine. This is similar to previously used geopush technology based on GPS, but with a much reduced impact on battery life and much extended precision.
2. Indoor positioning system which helps smartphones determine their approximate location or context. With the help of an iBeacon, a smartphone’s software can approximately find its relative location to an iBeacon in a store. Brick and mortar retail stores use the beacons for mobile commerce, offering customers special deals through mobile marketing, and can enable mobile payments through point of sale systems.